Donation of Goods
Your Donation of Goods Helps Sarge’s Animal Rescue Foundation
We’re happy to provide your group with a list of the most needed items and brands. We’ll come pick up the items from your school group or youth group. We love sharing your generosity on facebook and in the media as well, as long as our donor group feels comfortable with the publicity. Items can be dropped off at our adoption center at 256 Industrial Park Dr Suite B, Waynesville, NC 28786. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Most Needed Items
Looking to donate items to Sarge’s Animal Rescue? If so, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Baby food, meat flavored.
- Baby Shampoo
- Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths.
- Bedding; ideal bedding includes bath towels and small flannel/fleece blankets; what you might use for babies. Smaller the better as we are unable to wash large items.
- Bleach (Non-scented, please)
- Cat Litter - clay, wheat, corn and paper are all accepted.
- Cat Scratchers
- Collars for both Dogs and Cats
- Chicken broth (to create dog enrichment toys, low sodium please)
- Dawn Dishwashing soap.
- Disinfectant wipes
- Dry Dog Food/Dry Cat Food – (At Sarge’s, we feed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach to our dogs & puppies, Purina Cat to our cats and Purina Kitten to our kittens. All dry foods outside of what we feed at Sarge’s will be donated to other organizations that help those in need.)
- Enrichment materials - (Canned Chicken, Dog Treats, Canned Pumpkin, Squeeze Cheese, Apples)
- Feliway spray
- Flea medication - Advantage II, Frontline, Revolution, Capstar for dogs and cats. No Hartz or Sargeant.
- Gift Cards - Gas, pet stores, Walmart, etc.
- Heartworm medication - (i.e. Heartguard)
- Kong Chew Toys - For enrichment and mental stimulation.
- Laundry soap and detergent - Tide with bleach or Tide Free preferred.
- Money is always appreciated.
- Office Supplies - Manilla folders, two-pocket folders, copy paper, pens, etc.
- Paper Towels
- Peanut Butter - Only brands w/out Xylitol.
- Pill pockets - Greenies brand preferred
- PVC pipes and caps - To make dog enrichment toys, 1 ½” to 3” only, please.
- Toys - The sturdier the better; Kongs and Nylabones are GREAT.
- Trash bags - Both 13 gallon and 55 gallon
- Wet dog, cat and kitten food (Purina Pro Plan and Fancy Feast brands preferred.)
- Ziplock bags – one gallon and sandwich bags
Please no: Pillows, Crocheted or Quilted items, Newspaper, Shredded paper.